Coalition of Human Services
416 Pine Street, Titusville, FL 32796
Meeting 3rd Wednesdays, 10:00am - noon
Harry T. Moore Social Services Center
725 Deleon Avenue, Titusville, FL 32780
Next General Meeting: 3rd Wednesday, November 18, 2015 at Harry T. Moore Service Center, Titusville, 10 am.
We hope to see you all there.
September, 2015 Minutes • • August, 2015 Minutes
Matching Community Organizations With People in Need
The North Brevard Coalition of Human Services will serve to educate the community and individual agencies about existing services; to work cooperatively to develop services that fill unmet needs; and as a united group, act as a consultant to individual agencies in the preparation, review and submission of grant proposals or the development of new projects or programs.
NBCHS's mission is education, coordination, and facilitation of community transformation through partnerships of community organizations. Together, the member organizations have found ways to assist many families and individuals who would otherwise have trouble meeting basic human needs including food, clothing, and shelter.
The North Brevard Coalition of Human Services, "NBCHS" or "the Coalition", founded in 1994, is an unincorporated association of over one hundred community and faith-based organizations that has continually served as a grass-roots movement to successfully
impact and improve the quality of life for families and individuals in need.
Membership: Click here to call up the PDF membership form.
You can complete the answers using your computer directly on this form. Save it to your computer as "Your Name - NBCHS Membership Application." Then eMail it as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
North Brevard Coalition Members
- 211 Brevard/N Brevard Medical Support
- Agency for Health Care Administration - A.H.C.A.
- AHF/Positive Healthcare Pharmacie
- Air Mobile Ministries
- Apostolic Ministries
- Atlantic Inclusive Academy
- Bethlehem Baptist Church
- B.E.T.A. (Birth Education Training, Acceptance) of Titusville, Inc
- Big Brothers/Big Sisters of Brevard, Inc
- Boys and Girls Club of Central Florida, Mims Branch
- Brevard Alzheimer's Foundation
- Brevard Community College/Titusville
- Brevard County Health Department
- Brevard County Community Action Team
- Brevard County Sheriff's Office
- Brevard Public Schools
- Brevard Workforce
- Brevard Senior Nutrition Program, Meals on Wheels
- Catch of Brevard
- Catholic Charities
- Center for Drug Free Living
- Children's Home Society of Florida
- Christ Aid Ministry For Family Restoration
- Christ Community Church
- Christian Life Center of Titusville
- Circles of Care
- Cocoa Seventh Day Adventist Church
- Comforts of Home Care Associates, Inc
- Community Care Programs /Community Services Council
- Community Legal Services of Mid-Florida-Tax Aid
- Con Jesu
- Connected by 25 Brevard
- Consumer Credit Counseling Service
- Crosswinds Youth Services, Inc
- Department of Children and Families
- Department of Children and Families Substance Abuse and Mental Health Program
- Department of Juvenile Justice
- Disabled American Veterans
- Division of Blind Services
- Early Learning Coalition of Brevard
- East Coast Contract Industries
- Easter Seals of Florida, Inc
- Even Start Family Literacy
- Family Counseling Center of Brevard In
- Family Promise of Brevard
- First Baptist Church of Port St. John
- First Haitian Baptist of Melbourne
- First United Methodist Church of Port St. John
- First United Methodist Church of Titusville
- Florida Division of vocational Rehabilitation
- Food With Care, Inc
- Frances S. Walker Halfway House
- Goodwill Self Sufficiency Job Center
- Great Commission Fellowship
- Great Outdoors Church
- Greater Works Christian Center Inc
- Guardian AD Litem Program
- Habitat for Humanity of Brevard County
- Harry T. Moore Neighborhood Services Center
- H.A.R.T., Home Action Restoration to Transition
- Healthy Start
- Hidden Potentials, Inc.
- Hope Community Fellowship
- Horsesisters & Associates, Inc.-HEAT
- Hospice of St. Francis, Inc.
- Housing Authority of Brevard County
- Housing Authority of Brevard County, Community Services Programs
- Housing Authority of Brevard County, Section 8 Housing Assistance Payment Program
- Housing Authority, Cocoa
- Housing Authority, Melbourne
- Housing Authority, Titusville
- Housing Enhancement For Lower Income-H.E.L.P
- Housing for Homeless
- Impact Center
- Indian River City United Methodist Church
- Integrity House Recovery Program
- Kidspeace Community Program
- Liberty Lodge
- Links of Hope, Inc
- Literacy for Adults in Brevard (LAB)
- Missions Thrift Store (An Outreach Ministry of First Baptist Church of P.S.J)
- National Veterans Homeless Support
- North Brevard Charities Sharing Center
- North Brevard Senior Center
- Park Avenue Baptist Church & Park Avenue Christian Academy
- Parrish Community Medical Clinic
Parrish Medical Center
- PREVENT of Brevard, Inc
- Prison Book Project
- Redeemer Presbyterian Church
- ResCare Home Care/Calvery Chapel of Melbourne
- Retired and Senior Volunteer Program
- Salvation Army
- School Board of Brevard
- Shekinah Street Ministries
- Source of Safety
- Space Coast Center for Independent Living
- Spacecoast Technical Network
- State Attorney 18th Circuit
- Stepping Stone Fellowship
- St. Gabriel's Episcopal Church
- St Katherine Greek Orthodox Church
- Titusville Fire and Emergency Services
- Titusville Police Department
- United Way of Brevard County
- WINVET/Victory Village/Tropic Hammock
- VITAS Innovative Hospice Care
- Volunteer Brevard
- Waypoint Recovery
- WIN (When In Need)
- WIN/VET Program
- Work First Plus (Human Services Associates, Inc.
As you may know, last November Devereux Florida was invited by the Board of County Commissioners for Brevard County to lease and repurpose existing property to accommodate therapeutic residential services to children in need. After 27 years of serving children and adolescents in Brevard County, Devereux began expanding services to the North Brevard community.
1850 S. Deleon Avenue, Titusville, FL 32780
Look for updates coming closer to this event.
Click for PRINT & SHARE 2014 flyer.
For the 2014 Project EAT Food Collection Letters (2 up), click here
PROJECT EAT 2014
Project Eat Update -- 10/21/15: Planning at our next coalition meeting.
Coalition Packing Day: Wednesday, Dec. 16th 10am-noon
Project Eat Distribution Day: Thursday, Dec. 17th
For the past 15 years the North Brevard Coalition of Human Services has hosted, Project E.A.T. which provides Christmas holiday meals (frozen turkeys & all side items) for over a 1,000 North Brevard residents through 3 different pick-up locations in Mims, Titusville & Port St. John. For families, seniors, and/or widows who may be experiencing real economic hardship and lack of resources, Project E.A.T. represents hope and a tangible way for us to communicate that they are not alone and that this is a community that cares.
Project EAT bags of food ready to go.
For the 2014Project EAT Donation Letter, click here