||Titusville Playhouse, Inc.
at the Emma Parrish Theatre
301 Julia Street, Titusville, FL 32796
(321) 268-1125 -- firstname.lastname@example.org
The Titusville Playhouse has great education programs this summer.
In June, 1st-12th GRADE STUDENTS are invited to join us for our Rising Stars 2 week-part time camp from June 12 through June 24 where we will be performing two versions of SEUSSICAL.
- 1st-6th Grade Students will perform SEUSSICAL KIDS! Classes are Mon-Fri, 9am-11:30am. Performances on Sat June 24 at 10am & 1pm. Program cost is $175 and will be taught by Education Director Niko Stamos & Youth Education Director Melinda Lebo.
- 7th-12th Grade Students will perform SEUSSICAL JR! Classes are Mon-Fri, Noon-4pm. Performances will be at 7pm on Fri June 23 & Sat June 24. Program is $250 and will be taught by Education Director Niko Stamos.
In July, 1st-6th GRADE STUDENTS are invited to join us again from July 17 through July 28 for WISH UPON A STAR.
- 1st-6th Grade Students will perform WISH UPON A STAR! Classes are Mon-Fri, 9am-11:30am. Performances on Sat July 28 at 10am & 1pm. Program cost is $175 and will be taught by Education Director Niko Stamos & Youth Education Director Melinda Lebo.
- Along with our Rising Stars program is our Steps to Broadway auditioned program, SATURDAY NIGHT FEVER, for grades 7-12. This summer's program runs from June 26-July 20 (with July 3 & 4 off) from 9am-5pm with a lunch break. Performances will be July 20-23 in the TPI Mainstage Theatre. This program is an auditioned based program.
Class sizes are limited, so please register early. To register visit: https://campscui.active.com/orgs/TitusvillePlayhouseInc#/selectSessions/1959403.
For more information visit http://titusvilleplayhouse.com/home/education/ or email Niko@TitusvillePlayhouse.com.
Programming is sponsored in part by Florida Arts License Plate revenue, the Brevard County Board of County Commissioners,
Florida Division of Cultural Affairs and the Brevard Cultural Alliance.
BACK to TPI HomePage