Division of Britt's Air Conditioning
|655 Childre Avenue
Titusville, FL 32796-5119
Ultraviolet germicidal disinfection
Ultraviolet germicidal disinfection is a proven and cost-effective method to kill molds, viruses, bacteria, and other disease carrying microorganisms. It has been used in hospitals, clinics, homeless shelters, prisons, and commercial and governmental buildings since the 1930s. With over 40 years experience in the design and manufacture of UV and working closely with leading public health physicians, engineers, and scientific and public health organizations; Lumalier sets the standard for design, safety, reliability, and value for UV technologies.
UV Probe Air Disinfector for Split Systems
Install in the supply air plenum to disinfect conditioned air and prevent growth of molds and spores on unit's surfaces for increased efficiency.
Install in the return air plenum to disinfect return air as well as prevent growth of mold and spores on the filter.
• Kill black mold and fungal growth
• Kill up to 99.9% of airborne bacteria and viruses
• Reduce odors and respiratory allergens
• Reduce airborne transmission of influenza, colds and viruses
• A single unit is effective in forced air systems up to 7.5 tons
• Philips lamps feature the industry's lowest mercury content
• Commercial grade stainless steel
• Non-proprietary lamps reduce annual maintenance costs
• UL Listed Air Duct Accessory (ABQK)
• 1-year lamp life
• 3 year warranty
• Safeguarded against accidental UV exposure
• Viewing port for quick and easy lamp inspection
• Philips Germicidal Sterilamp® tubes for reliable lamp availability
• Does not produce ozone
• Low mercury content
• Solid state electronic ballast
Package and Rooftop UV Air Disinfector
The UV kit is installed downstream to provide continuous disinfection of air flow. Any organic growths, odor producing mold and bacteria, on surfaces exposed to direct irradiation are removed for improved air quality and energy efficiency.
Britts A/C | Quality Air