SHOES FOR THE NEEDY, Inc.
P.O. Box 5072
Titusville, Fl. 32783
269-7243 • 383-7973
The SHOES FOR THE NEEDY, INC. Program is a project of the Fraternal & Veterans Council of Titusville. This project is 100% charitable and the monies are used 100% to buy shoes for needy children in North Brevard.
The Council members are made up of volunteers from each of the participating organizations and each organization contributes at least $50.00 to the fund each year. The council raises money for this project through a yearly barbeque and donations from the public.
Donations from the public expand our organization's ability to put shoes on small feet and are welcome anytime, especially at the beginning of the school year and during the holidays when the need is the greatest.
Your donation is tax deductible. Certification # available upon request.
Your donation will be appreciated.
Saturday, Feb. 21, 2009
Moose Lodge in Mims, Fl.
11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Businesses that donate will be advertised at the barbeque and Certificates of Appreciation will be awarded at the time of your donation.
WE NEED AUCTION ITEMS!
If you can donate to this cause please call Karen at 321-269-7243
|Among Our Sponsors:|
- American Legion - Post # 1
- American Legion - Aux Unit # 1
- American Legion - Post # 359
- American Legion - Aux Unit # 359
- B.P.O. Elks - # 2113-
- B.P.O. Does - Drove # 183
- Disabled American - Veterans # 109
- Disabled American - Veterans Aux
- Fraternal Order of - Eagles # 3581
- Fraternal Order Eagles - Aux. # 3581
- Knights of Columbus - # 5667
- Loyal Order of Moose - # 1962
- Loyal Order of Moose - # 2304
- Veterans of Foreign Wars - Post # 4228
- Veterans of Foreign Wars - Aux Post # 4228
- Women of the Moose - # 1485
- Women of the Moose - # 1926