The 53rd Annual Titusville Christmas Parade
Saturday, December 14, 2013
6:00 PM TO ca: 9:00 PM
Theme is "Candy Christmas."
JAYCEES 53rd Annual Titusville Christmas Parade - Saturday, December 14, 2011, beginning at 6:00 pm at Miracle City Mall and proceeding north on US HWY 1 to Broad Street in Downtown Titusville.
Float Entry Fees: Commercial $45; Non-Commerical $35; Additional Fees may be applicable; Deadline for Entries: December 10th. Entries received after this date will be placed at the end of the parade.
Click here to register online.. You can mail in your checks payable to the Titusville Jaycees. You can pick up a paper application at the Titusville Area Chamber of Commerce. The application can be faxed to 321-225-8127.
Entries are expected to be in their line no later than 3:30 PM. Setup and staging for parade will begin at 10:00am.
If you have any questions, please call 321-267-9080 or E-mail: email@example.com
More information at the Titusville Christmas Parade Website
City of Titusville PRESS RELEASE - October 23, 2013
The 53nd Annual Christmas Parade
Parade Route: The parade begins at Miracle City Mall and will proceed North on US1 to Broad St.
Saturday, December 14th, 2013 — 6:00 p.m
Entry Fees: Commercial - $45.00
Non-Commercial/ Non Profit - $35.00
Deadline: December 10th 2013
Entries are expected to be in their line no later than 3:30 PM
Riders and Walkers in place by 5:15
Deadline for entry forms is December 10, 2013.
Entries received after this date will be placed at the end of the parade. Entry fees check or money order need to be mailed to the Titusville Jaycees at P.O. Box 368, Titusville FL 32781-0368.
Please Note the Following:
- Multiple vehicles are subject to additional fees, prior notification required.
- Floats are not to exceed 8 ft wide, 42 ft long, and 14 ft in height.
- No Santa on floats: There will be only one official Santa.
- Candy may be distributed, but only handed out by walking entrants.
- The rules of the parade are agreed upon with submission of entry form.
This will be a historic parade as it's the last Jaycee parade as we join forces with the
Titusville Kiwanis Club and also this is the last time we will ever stage at Miracle City Mall.
The Greater Titusville Jaycees, Inc.
The Jaycee Creed describes our mission and beliefs.
We Believe that:
- faith in God gives meaning and purpose to human life,
- the brotherhood of man transcends the sovereignty of nations,
- economic justice can best be won by free men through free enterprise,
- government should be of laws rather than of men,
- earth's great treasure lie in human personality,
- and that service to humanity is the best work of life.
The Titusville Jaycee Chapter was formed in 1946 and has been serving Titusville and the community ever since.