Hidden Potentials, Inc.
AHCA Registration #229863
5650 S. Washington Avenue
Titusville, FL 32780
In Home - All Brevard
Tutoring - In Home (All Brevard)
(Titusville, Port St. John, Canaveral Groves, Cocoa, Cocoa Beach, Rockledge,
Melbourne, Viera, Palm Bay, Satellite Beach)
Tutoring - Online (All of Florida)
(Orange, Volusia, Indian River, Seminole, etc.)
30% less expensive than our competitors
One-On-One with Certified Teacher
No Long Term Financial Contracts
Specialized tutoring for general education
& individuals with special needs — K-12
"Because Everyone Deserves A Fighting Chance"
The founders of Hidden Potentials truly believe that everyone deserves a fighting chance! As the parent of an exceptional child, Kathy Clinton, the Executive Director, knew that she was ultimately responsible to see that her son, Tristan, who has autism, had the best opportunity to learn. She found a therapist who used a progressive, results oriented approach. Tremendous success was achieved in teaching Tristan self-help skills, communication skills, academics, and social skills. Because of the success of Tristan's program, Hidden Potentials was created.
Hidden Potentials offers services for Brevard County, Florida. This includes caregiving and tutoring in Melbourne, Titusville, Cocoa, Port St. John, Merritt Island, Beaches and Palm Bay
Hidden potentials services (tutoring sessions) can be done in your home throughout Brevard County. So, If you are looking for a tutor, call the company who hires tutors with the highest qualifications and expertise in Brevard County.
- Tutoring for general education students (kindergarten through 12th grade) All subjects.
- Tutoring for special needs students (learning disabilities, autism, dyslexia, cerebral palsy, Aspergers Syndrome, Down Syndrome, ADHD, ADD, auditory processing, sensory, etc.)
- Online Tutoring for Middle & High School students anywhere.
- ACT/SAT Prep - In Home or Online
- Academic evaluations for reading, math and writing that will give you the grade and age equivalent level of your child. Testing can be done in Melbourne or Titusville, FL.
- Medicaid Waiver Provider for Personal Care Assistance, Personal Supports, Respite and Life Skills.
- Non-Medical Companion for Elderly and Special Needs individuals (meal preparation, medication reminders, transportation to doctor appointments, shopping, light housekeeping)
For more information about the services offered for these individuals, please see our "Services Offered" link.
||Hidden Potentials is now a provider for the Step Up for Students program here in Florida. We can provide tutoring services for students in their homes all over Brevard. This scholarship program is for students who are not in public school and have special needs.