Historic North Brevard Florida

Your Guide to Historical Landmarks in North Brevard County, Florida

Froscher House

4. Andrew Froscher House

Built: c. 1886-1888
Location: 704 N. Dixie Avenue, Titusville, Florida

This two-story frame vernacular house was built by Andrew Froscher, sometime between 1886 and 1888. It was located in the area known as LaGrange. Andrew and Lavinia Froscher raised eight children in the house. The organizational meeting of the Masons was held in this house (date unknown). It was not a farm, but had fruit trees, bees and one cow. Mr. Froscher eventually owned and operated the funeral home in Titusville. One of his sons, Norris, served as Brevard's Clerk of Court.

At the present time the house in being restored and redecorated with the intention of becoming a two-room bed and breakfast.


 

Froscher House 1999


BACK to Landmarks HomePage
1 - Old Haulover Canal
2 - Harry T. Moore Homesite
3 - LaGrange Church & Cemetar
4 - Andrew Froscher House
5 - St. Gabriel's Episcopal Church
6 - Brevard County Courthouse
7 - The Pritchard House
8 - Titusville Commercial District
9 - The Wager House
10 - Judge George Robbins House
11 - The Spell House
12 - Launch Complex 39
13 - Windover Archeological Site
14 - St Luke's Episcopal Church
15 - Cape Canaveral Lighthouse
16 - Cape Canaveral Air Force Station







BACK to Historical Society
BACK to Educational Resources