| Rm #4
Small towns once stood where the Vehicle Assembly Building, Space Shuttle launch area, the NASA Industrial Center and CCAFS are located today.
- Shiloh was a citrus growing area on SR A1A near the Brevard-Volusia County line.
- Clifton, another citrus growing area, was located a mile north of the Haulover Canal.
- Allenhurst was a small fishing community located just north of the Haulover Canal.
- Wilson was a small community located at the intersection of SR 3 and SR 402. There was a lumber mill there processing the lumber from Merritt Island.
- Mortonhurst was a small fishing community located just southwest of Wilson.
- Happy Creek was a small hunting and fishing community located at Happy Creek.
- Heath was a small hunting and fishing community located on the shore of Banana Creek near the Futch family-owned Banana Creek Fish Camp.
- Orsino was a small community of Merritt Island located near the intersection of the Kennedy Parkway (SR 3) and the Nasa Causeway (SR 405).
- Canaveral was a small community located at the Canaveral Lighthouse.
- Nathan was a small community located on the cape, north of Canaveral and just south of the false cape.
- DeSoto Beach was located just south of the false cape near the old Coast Guard Station. There once was a casino at DeSoto Beach.
- Artesia, known today as Cape Canaveral, was just north of present day Cocoa Beach.
- Wisconsin Village was located about a mile south of SR 402 and west of Wilson. It consisted of about 10 families from Wisconsin.