Historic Photos of Titusville and North Brevard Florida / TitusvilleCourthouse
From the collection of Bob Paty
12/1/2003
Previous Home Next

 

TitusvilleCourthouse

TITUSVILLE COURTHOUSE

Built in 1912 at a cost of $31,477, on land donated by Col. and Mrs. Henry Titus, the courthouse established Titusville, Florida as Brevard County's governmental seat. The newer modern courthouse, south of the original building, was built in the mid 50's.